4/29/10

BEGINNING OFTHE END?

Or end of the beginning.

I can't believe it!
It "appears" that all our little probationary Census Takers have finished their training!
Well, almost... there are a few loose ends and canons to take care of.

Everyone keeps saying, "The Census is Coming! The Census is Coming!"
Supposed to start May 1. I wouldn't bet my last dollar on it.

For my district, I will be finished "training" by tomorrow noon. I am also meeting with and training my CLAs (Crew Leader Assistant).

I HOPE NO ONE IN MY DISTRICT sent the Questionnaire back!
I want to work as long as I can.
Or until I get a show, whichever pays more.

It will seem strange and lonely not to see my fellow Crew Leaders and their Enumerators every day,
but I'll get over it.
Hopefully now I can focus on and review just what the heck MY JOB IS!.
I know I have responsibilities both administrative & supervisory.
But I can't for the life of me recall what it is.

Guess I'll have to dive back into the .... manuals.

da da dummmmm

Not exactly what you would consider light reading.
More like what you would grab on a flight to Australia.
Put you right to sleep.

But I'm sure it will all come back to me, if I ever knew it in the first place.

After all, I'm An Actor. I can make anyone believe I am what I want them to believe.

Wait ... isn't that a psychotic? Well, is there really any practical difference?

So,
To all the ones I've known before
to all the ones I've moooooned before
I'll have a drink of wine
I'll have it one more time
To all the ones I've known before...

Good Luck to you all. I hope we don't fall away
but I'm sure we'll see each other again someday

and say, "Wait, who was that guy?"

No comments: